On December 6th, we’ve participated to a conference held in the Novi Sad City Hall, bearing the name “Partnership for Green Novi Sad”, organized by OSCE and The City of Novi Sad. The Conference offered the opportunity for the NGO representatives to recognize the impact of “The Green Chair”.
Statements for the public and the attendees during the conference were given by:
- Zdravko Jelušić – The President of the City Assembly;
- John Clayton – Head of the Democratization Department at OSCE Mission to Serbia;
- Boris Erg – Director of IUCN Regional Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia;
- Tina Janjatović – Serbian National Focal Point for the Aarhus Convention;
- Ljubinka Kaluđerović – Secretary of the Environmental Protection Board;
- Mira Radenović – Member of the City of Novi Sad’s Urbanization and Environmental Protection Council
Partnership is imperative, for the environment’s fate lies entirely in our own hands.