III RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY AND THE USER OF THE PUBLIC GREEN AREA, THE STANDS AND THE POOL
The user of the public green space is obliged to:
- used in accordance with their purpose, i.e. with this decision
- notify the Company in writing that wood or other greenery poses a risk to life, health or property
- maintains green special purpose fences, flower stalls, etc.)
- allow the entry of employees of the Company into the common yard in order to maintain the elements of the green.
Public green spaces in the territory of the City of Novi Sad are:
- street lawns, parks, squares, park forests,
- greenery next to traffic areas (arches, green lanes, hedges, etc.)
- greenery between and around buildings (block greenery) and greenery of common yards,
- green of recreational areas (sports, entertaining grounds, etc.)
- Protective greenery.
- special-purpose greenery (greenery in companies, educational, cultural, health and other institutions and other forms of organization, such as landslides)
- surfaces under ragweed.
Environmental protection law
Air protection law
Regulations for the protection of strictly protected wild plants and animals
The forests law
Decision on communal activity maintenance of public green areas
III rights and obligations of the company and the user of the public green area, the stands and the pool
Agricultural land law
The chemicals law
Waste management law